THE HUMAN HACKING CONFERENCE
March 11-13, 2021
Human Hacking – it’s not what you think
Do you want to understand fully how you can best influence and persuade others?
Do you find yourself challenged by interactions with others?
Do you feel stuck? In your career, in your life, in your close relationships?
Human Hacking Conference Attendees Improve Their Lives Through Learning:
- How trust and rapport can enhance every relationship you have
- How scam artists and con men do their tricks
- How body language can make your life better
- How to understand and motivate anyone on your team- including yourself!
- How advanced storytelling helps you close a deal in sales
- How to hack YOURSELF to become a better communicator, better employee, better spouse, a better PERSON.
Be one of the GOOD guys.
The Human Hacking Conference is an all-encompassing training event that teaches business, security, technology, and psychology professionals the latest expert techniques in human deception, body language analysis, cognitive agility, intelligence research, and security best practices.
Over the years, SEVillage events have drawn US national security leaders, Fortune 500 executives and even A-list Hollywood stars. They have also been featured in many leading news outlets, including The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, CNN, Forbes, Fusion TV, Computerworld, PC World, CIO Magazine, CSO, SC Magazine and Dark Reading. Once flagged by the FBI and the US banking industry as a potential national security threat, the Human Hacking Conference presents an unprecedented educational experience.