Part 1) 10:00am-12:00pm
Part 2) 1:00pm-3:00pm
Joe Navarro’s “Nonverbal Communications” Workshop will teach you:
- How body language is used to assess for inconsistencies between what is said and what is truly felt.
- If there are issues that are being concealed by a person as they answer questions.
- If there is a likelihood that information is being distorted, concealed, embellished, or lied about.
- How the body language and nonverbals (dress, attire, setting) influence politicians and their audience.
- What people are truly saying and thinking with their body language even without speaking.
- Which areas of the body are more honest than the others and why – the feet are the most honest part of the body.
- About influence, and those behaviors and things we can do to be more influential, from the clothes that we wear, to our mannerisms, to choices of color.