For 20 years, Anne-Maartje Oud has been a behavioral advisor/consultant, trainer, chairwoman, and keynote speaker. She is the CEO and founder of The Behaviour Company based in Amsterdam, customizing personal development programs for companies and organizations worldwide.
Anne-Maartje Oud specializes in creating better working environments, developing better interpersonal skills, and more effective communication. Her focal point is creating awareness within organizations by focusing the attention of managers, executives, and teams on effective (non-verbal) communication, behavioral issues, leadership, and influence
Workshop: The Art and Science of Conducting Difficult Conversations:
- You will leave this interactive session knowing what to undertake to be more effective when it comes to having those inevitable difficult conversations.
Learn how to:
- Define a difficult conversation
- Prepare and create the right environment
- Deal with issues and difficulties
- Use influential techniques
- Utilize the “Helicopter Technique Metaphor”
- Create an ending
- Post analyze the difficult conversation