Chase Hughes is the CEO of Applied Behavior Research. After 20 years in the US Military, Chase is a leading expert in behavior profiling, influence, and interrogation. He teaches the most elite government and business teams in the world, and is the author of the #1 bestselling book on persuasion, people-reading, and influence, The Ellipsis Manual.
Workshop: Human Tradecraft™
- Intro to human behavior skills – why they matter – introduction to the six elements of pure influence
- The 14 most effective things to look for when reading body language
- How to hear between the lines – in less than six minutes, identify insecurities, fears, and precise social needs
- Four persuasion techniques to instantly change a person’s behavior (for real)
- The basics of human obedience – how it can be manufactured
You will walk out the door with a new understanding of human behavior and a set of skills:
- You will be able to read behavior more accurately
- Detection of deception skills
- Questioning techniques
- Persuasion examples you can use immediately
- A very personal quiz (taken in the training) that reveals every personal trait of yours that is holding you back from greater influence.