For 25 years, Joe served as an FBI special agent specializing in behavioral assessment, which he used successfully to catch spies. Since retiring, he has authored 13 books dealing with human behavior. Joe lectures worldwide to Fortune 500 companies on utilizing nonverbal intelligence. His book, Louder Than Words, was lauded by The Wall Street Journal as ”One of the six best business books to read for your career.” And after a decade, What Every BODY is Saying remains the #1 selling book on body language in the world.
Workshop: Using Nonverbal Communications in a Forensic Setting
- How body language is used to assess for inconsistencies between what is said and what is truly felt.
- If there are issues that are being concealed by a person as they answer questions.
- What people are truly saying and thinking with their body language, even without speaking.
- Which areas of the body are more honest than the others and why the feet are the most honest part of the body.
- About influence, and those behaviors and things we can do to be more influential, from the clothes that we wear, to our mannerisms, to choices of color.